Welcome to NZ Health Partnerships Update to the Sector, January 2021.
- NZHP announces record annual results for 2020| A record $26.8m annualised benefits achieved for the 20 DHBs
- Covid-19 central managed service support | How NZHP supported customers and the wider health system at a time of unprecedented demand during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Auckland-made face masks trialled by DHBs | A collaborate initiative between NZHP, Auckland and Waikato District Health Boards (DHBs) and manufacturer Lanaco, could see locally produced masks being made available to all DHBs.
- DHBs to benefit from new data tool| DHBs will be able to gain better data insights and analysis through our Enterprise Command Centre (ECC) tool.
- The Health System Catalogue Programme explained | How the new national health catalogue can save millions and support health equity.