Welcome to NZ Health Partnerships Update to the Sector, October 2020.
- Highlights from FY 2019/20 | Including indicative $26.8m total benefits, up 62% year-on-year.
- Recruiting starts for Health System Catalogue (HSC) | Ministers approve business case, and we introduce our new HSC Programme Manager, Dennise Fox.
- Meet our new GM Procurement, Rod Treadwell | Bringing twenty-five years of trans-Tasman experience spanning health, IT and primary industries, the former Executive Director of HealthShare NSW is excited to be working back in New Zealand.
- FPIM training programme shows good progress | The pilot training programme is underpinned by best practice learning and change methodologies.
- DHBs to benefit from new capability framework | How the free online framework, resources and tools will support sector procurement capability.